Sunday, January 31, 2010

They Are First Graders Are You Ready?
Wow! These little kids are SOOO cute and smart! In the first video when the boy was teaching us how to comment and the very end when he explained what the letters were that you have to type in so the computer knows its a human really shocked me because it was not until last year that I knew what that meant and I am 21 !! I never heard of a Wiki but it looked cool! I still have a lot of learning to do !!

Here's Whats Coming!
That baby was too cute! I just love little kids they are so open to learn and their minds are like little sponges! I learned something new watching this!

Podcast



3 comments:

  1. I agree, the kids in these videos are amazing! It is so weird to think children that young already know so much about technology that adults can barely use. It really makes you wonder if we will be able to keep up with the future to come. I mean really I got my iphone just 4 months ago and Im still learning how to use it, just to get on and see videos of 1 year olds using them. It really is just amazing to see what kids can do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charla,

    The kids are going to help drive the next generation of technology learning. They are going to come into your classroom and know as much or more about technology as you and I! We have to embrace this fact and work with them to make sure we all learn together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These kids are crazy. I can't believe that they can do this. It is going to be a challenge to teach them but a fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete