Sunday, April 25, 2010

PLE and Two Questions

Man I thought that her personal learning environment was pretty neat! I think she has an excellent point that involves doing assignments on the computer on how it teaches responsibility. I think that if I were to incorporate that kind of independent learning with my future students they would love it!! She also talked a lot about research! I think that is so important that a student so young knows how to research things I mean I didn't really know how or care about researching at that age, but with technology at your fingertips it can be fun!!


I never thought about asking myself that before I go to bed "did I do better today than yesterday?" Hmmm... a lot of times I like to think I have, but I'm the type of person that can not function without doing what I need to do. I think he is right though it is what shapes us for tomorrow. And my sentence well I can't really think on the spot what my sentence is, but I'm sure it will come to me. Maybe when I'm laying in bed tonight asking myself if I did better today than yesterday! :)

2 comments:

  1. I agree that students do need to know how to do research, because I know that I was never taught. Keep up the good work and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Research is learning. Pure and simple. Ask a question. Look for possible answers. Compare and contrast what you find. Make a temporary assessment of the "answer" and ask more questions. And on and on and on. Learning never ends.

    ReplyDelete