Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Something I have learned from EDM310

YAY! Finally we get to blog about our feelings and what we think about this class instead of blogging about assignments. Not that blogging about assignments is a bad thing, I learned a lot from them (the blog assignments) and was very happy to learn so much from them. If it were not for this class I would not know anything else about what technology has to offer except for facebook. I never knew how much technology effects schools and the students. From everything I have learned from this class, I am now confident in going into my own classroom and being "up-to-date" with all the new advances in technology. My blog is something I would have probably never learned how to do if it was not for this class so I am happy with my work and all the friends I have made on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment