Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Comments For Kids

Comments for kids

I enjoy doing comments for kids, because i like to look at what the students are doing in school as far as technology. The blogs that i read are awesome!
Week 4: I commented on a class blog that was doing a science lesson. I liked watching the blog because it was hands on and i am always down for some hands on learning!
Week 5:
I commented on a young boy who went to summer camp i enjoyed reading his blog because it sounded like he had lots of fun.

Week 6:
I commented on Bryce's blogs. I commented on the vacation he took and all the fun things he did!


Week 7:
I looked at a class video and they were growing worms, basically a "worm farm" and they had a lot of worms! I loved the idea that the kids were outside, but still learning at the same time!

Week 8:
I commented on a girl that was speaking a different language, and she did a great job!

Week 9: This week I commented on a little boy who was describing his thought on different animals. I thought it was so cute! His favorite animal was his dog Barkley.

WEEK 10
Anasitasia wrote an amazing story about her journey to a new year,the 6th grade. I liked her story because she was very descriptive when she wrote.

WEEK 12
I commented on a picture drawn by a student of a lion sleeping. It was a very good picture and they did a great job at describing what the lion was doing.

WEEK 13
I commented on a boys blog his name is Mohammed, and he blogged about things he is good at.

WEEK 14
I commented on a young girls blog (Jessica). She had a video explaining what would make her good at camping.


No comments:

Post a Comment