Sunday, February 28, 2010

This is how we Dream 1 & 2
While watching this i was able to relate to what he was saying about communication and how we use to carry around books, we now carry around portable computers. I think that it is so much more useful to have a resource that allows you to do all things at one time. For example he talked about how he was able to write a story about the first year after the VT shooting without stepping foot in a library. We are now fortunate enough to be able to do everything we need to do through a portable computer with the right programs.

Networked Student
How cute! I enjoyed watching this I liked all the people! :) I was trying my best to keep up with what he was saying and what everything meant, but I think i got the message! He was right about one thing we do need teachers to teach this kind of stuff to us most of the things are pretty common sense, but technology is changing so much that each generation has new things to learn!

Network Student Challenges
While I was reading the challenges that may be faced while doing this network stuff, I was thinking myself that would parents want their children doing lots of things on line? Watching and looking at all these blogs are parents okay with their children posting stories online? I may be old fashion, or a little over protected who knows.

Teachers Blog
I looked over the teachers blog and read some things. It looks pretty interesting and i plan to learn a lot!



1 comment:

  1. Great post! It was very inciteful. I agree with you that maybe some parents do not want their kids constantly online. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete